Saturday 5 November 2016

Getting To Know Me- 10 Facts About Me // BeautySickelmore

Getting to know me- 10 Facts About Me

 
1. I'm 17 and live in Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
 
2. I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist (Level 2) and currently studying Hairdressing Level 2 at college
 
3. I love makeup and beauty products, I think I'm addicted to buying them !
 
4. I don't have a middle name!
 
5. I love reviewing makeup and beauty products!
 
6. I love cooking in my spare time (Cakes/Cupcakes/Cheese Scones/ Sausage Rolls and Evening Meals)
 
7. I can drive and have been for 4 months
 
8. I love writing blog posts- it's something which makes me happy and it gives me something to do when I'm free and I enjoy doing them.
 
9. I love watching Geordie Shore/I'm a celeb (when it's on) / Football- I support Norwich and Chelsea!
 
10. My favourite season is winter because I love Christmas! I love the cold/frosty weather and warm/ toasty wood-fire. I love watching Christmas films and listening to Christmas songs.
 
 
 
This blog was a little different from my others so I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better.
 
Thank you for reading this post! Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment