Thursday 17 January 2019

Life Update



Hey Guys! Long time no see :)
I wanted to update my blog as I haven't been active for nearly 3 years which is so bad! Within those 3 years I've studied a lot getting my qualifications in Beauty Therapy Level 2 & 3 and Level 2 in Hairdressing. It took a lot of time and effort however, I passed all of them!

I've been more active over on YouTube: chloesickelmore Posting videos here and there and more recently once a week! So make sure to Subscribe over there for up-to-date videos. I love creating Makeup/Skincare and Beauty Videos! I've also started vlogging which I LOVE!

My most recent video; https://youtu.be/OZRBfYZT1YY

Also, I've been more active on Instagram: chloesickelmore
I upload on there at least once a day! So make sure you follow me for updates!

www.instagram.com/chloesickelmore


I used to love uploading blogs however, there wasn't much time so I may start uploading again in my spare time!

Thanks so much for reading this blog! 
Chloe Sickelmore xx

No comments:

Post a Comment