Tuesday 11 October 2016

How I Clean My Beauty Blender // BeautySickelmore

How I Clean My Beauty Blender

 
Beauty Blenders Cleaned Using Solid Soap Which I Prefer.
 
 
 
 
When I clean my Beauty Blender I find it easier to us a hard/solid soap rather then a liquid one as I find it makes the sponge a lot cleaner and it's quicker and easier to use. All I do is rub the soap all over the sponge and then rinse under water to remove any soap. I may have to do this 2/3 times depending on how dirty they are. If I use a liquid soap I find it take me longer to get the soap out of the sponge and doesn't clean it as well.
 
I try to wash them at least once every 2 weeks because sometimes I don't use my Beauty Blender and I'll use a brush instead. I like to apply make up with a buffing brush and then blend it in with my Beauty Blender so they don't get dirty as much as some people who use a Beauty Blender to apply the makeup as well as blend it in.
 
I love using it because it gives a flawless appearance to the skin and makes the foundation go a lot further. I like to dampen the sponge before I use it so it doesn't soak up as much products as a dry one which uses up twice as much foundation because the sponge soaks it up when it's dry! 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment