Sunday 9 October 2016

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes // BeautySickelmore

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes

 
I like to clean my brushes thoroughly once a month and a quick cleanse once a week if possible!
 
If I'm doing a quick cleanse I will use my Mac brush cleaner and a clean towel and apple a small amount to the brush and swirl it onto the towel to remove any makeup. I sometimes have to do this 2-3 times if I haven't done it for a few days.
 
If I thoroughly clean my brushes I will use any soap/brush cleaning soap and apply it to the brush and add water and swirl it on a towel and repeat this 2 time to clean my brushes.
 
If I have a lot of brushes to clean I tend to use my Real Technique brush cleaning palette as this had many different textures on it so all brushes small or big can be cleaned on it and it make the process a lot quicker and easier as you add the soap to your brush and then swirl it in the palette and rise the soap from the brush under water and repeat if needed and then towel dry the excess water and leave to dry either using the Real Techniques brush case and point the brushes towards the ground so the water can fall down and the water won't go up into the brush which can make the hairs of the brushes weak and fall out as the glue gets hot and releases them. You can alternatively lay then sideways and put in on the edge of a table so the air can flow all around the brush.
 
After washing your brushes they become a lot softer and normally foam their original shape if not when wet shape them back to how they were so they can dry into that shape.
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment