Thursday 27 October 2016

Morphe 350S &35F Eyeshadow Palettes Review // BeautySickelmore

Morphe 350S & 35F Eyeshadow Palettes Review

 
 
These Palettes are amazing! They're highly pigmented and are long lasting on your eyes. I bought 2 of these palettes as I've seen very good reviews from others, so I decided to order some. I got the 35F and 350S. They both contain browns/golds/coppers/champagne colour and a mixture of others. Each palette contains 35 shades!
 
These swatches was done by using a small amount of eyeshadow to show the pigmentation of them! These were both roughly £21 and I ordered them from Cult Beauty as everywhere else was sold out of the 350S. I've been trying to get hold of these for ages but because they are very popular with youtubers and viewers they quickly get sold out.
 
These are the only things I've bought from Morphe but they are so high quality I will definitely be purchasing more from this brand whether that be palettes or brushes as they have some great reviews.
 
 


35F- I bought this palette as I waned to try different colours instead of just my same colours (golds/browns) and this palette was perfect for that. This contains a lot of autumn colours which will be great to experiment with! The amount of looks you can create with these palettes are endless. They are so worth their money! What I love about this palette is you get matte shades as well as shimmers which are great for the crease or blending softly over the eyes. This contains pinks, browns and more of a variety then the other palette I purchased. They are also very easy to blend into the crease.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
350S- This was the palette which was always sold out! I can tell why. The colours are beautiful! They are all shimmers/glitters which look amazing on the eye on it's own or on top of another colour to create depth. They're colours which everybody uses are suits lots of different skin tones. Again the pigmentation is extremely good! The colours are all quite warm toned and great for autumn and winter. This palette has more golds, browns and champagne colours. They are also great at blending with and you can create endless amount of looks with them. 






 

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with my order and will 100% buy from Cult Beauty and Morphe Brushes again. The delivery/shipping was quick as well! These palettes are my new fave for eyeshadows! If you want great pigmentation for a good price defiantly purchase these and highly recommend them!
 
 
 
 

Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
 
 
 
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment