Tuesday 4 October 2016

Top 3 Concealers // BeautySickelmore

Top 3 Concealers

 
My top 3 concealers are all very similar in consistency, finish and on top of foundation however, they vary in price. 1 has a matte finish,1 had a glowing/dewy finish and 1 is a bit of both, but I like to set all 3 in place with translucent powder so they don't crease through-out the day. I like to apply the concealer and set it using a beauty bender as this creates a flawless finish to my makeup. Sometimes I like to use concealer all over my skin instead of foundation when I want a lighter coverage because you can easily build it up!
 
1. L'Oréal Lumi Magique Concealer-  £8.49
 
I love this concealer as this is the most different compared to the other two. It has a brush end which I like as I feel as though I don't tug at my skin when concealing as much using this. This also has more of a glowing/dewy finish so days when I want glowing skin I will use this because it isn't overpowering with glow, it's very subtle. This is very good for anyone to use as its very easy and quick to use. I would rate this 4/5 because it make your skin look amazing and blends easily into you foundation but it's a bit on the pricy side because it a light coverage once blended and it has a thin consistency.
 
 
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- £3.99
 
This is my favourite drugstore/affordable concealer because it ticks all the boxes. It has medium to full coverage and blends lovely into the foundation underneath. This has a firm applicator so you can place the product precisely where you want it. This has a matte finish and it's very long lasting considering the price! This product is always being compared to the Nars creamy concealer as it does the same job! I would rate this 5/5 because it's very cheap and has full coverage but doesn't make the concealer look cakey. It also gets lots of great reviews from youtubers and the people who buy it!
 
 
3. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- £22.50
 
This concealer is also amazing! It has a medium to full coverage and doesn't look cakey. It is a little on the pricey side as other drugstore concealers do the same job and are a fraction of the price however, on days when my skin needs a pick-me-up I use this. This has as semi matte finish as it's a bit dewy as well as matte which I love as it doesn't dry out my under eyes. I would rate this 4/5 because I love it but it is very expensive compared to the Collection one which does the same job so I tend to leave this concealer for the day my skin needs a pick-me-up. I tend to reach for the other one more as is so affordable.
From this picture you can see the 3 concealers are all very similar in consistency and finish. 
 
 
 
 


Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment