Saturday 8 October 2016

Skincare Routine 2016 // BeautySickelmore

Skincare Routine 2016

 
 
Every day and night I like to use my skincare routine so my skin will look the best it can. I like to cleanse, tone and moisturise every morning and night and I like to use an oil every night so it can be absorbed into the skin. I also like to use a mask and exfoliator 2-3 times a week to get rid of any dead skin and help my skin look better and to help minimise spots.
I always cleanser, tone, exfoliate, mask, moisturise and then an oil. I also use Garnier Micellar Water to remove my makeup off at night or when I'm being lazy or I'm running late I'll use it in the morning as a cleanser before putting makeup on. I don't tend to use an eye cream as my oil is able to go under the eyes and I don't want to use too much product under my eyes.
 
 
1. Cleanse- Clarins Gentle Foaming cleanser for normal to combination skin- £19.50
I love using this daily as it's very gentle on the skin and make my skin feel squeaky clean. I like to cleanse twice as the first gets and left over makeup off or dirt and the second gets deeper into the pores and thoroughly cleans the skin. You only need a small amount (pea-size) and add water to it. I prefer to add water to the product and then put it on my skin then to wet my face first. This foams up lovely so it gives you a squeaky clean finish. Once you use this you skin becomes soft and clean. After using this for a few months now I've noticed a drastic change in my spots! They've become less visible and are decreasing in redness, so that way I would rate this 5/5.


2. Tone- Clarins Gentle Exfoliating/ Brightening Toner- £25


I love using this toner on my skin as it's a 2-in-1 (It's a toner and exfoliator). It's very gentle and you can't feel any beads from the exfoliator which is nice because you can use it more often then a regular exfoliator. I love how my skin looks after toning as it looks clean, refreshed and brighter, which gives the appearance of healthier skin overall. I use this on cotton wool pads and dab/wipe over the skin once cleansed to rebalance the PH levels in your skin. Lots of people don't use a toner but I've very important for you skin as you need your PH levels in your to be rebalanced so you skin can looks its best. I would rate this 5/5 because it's so gentle but effective.
 
3. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Nourishing Moisturiser- £20
 
This is my favourite moisturise I've ever used! I heard about this a few years ago but didn't know where to get it from until I found it in boots and I've used it every day since. This is a thicker moisturiser but not too thick which quickly absorbs into your skin leaving it soft and not greasy. Again a little goes a long way do I use about a pea-size which cover my face. I use this after toning or in the morning after using the micellar water before foundation. My foundation looks at lot nice when I use this moisturiser underneath it! It smooth's out the surface of my skin so anything put on top won't exaggerate my spots or pore which is amazing! That's why I would rate this 5/5.
 
4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Oil- £15
 
This is one of the first oils I've used on my skin because I don't tent to use oily products but there are many benefits to using oils on your skin. This one needs 8 hours to absorb into your skin to nourish and he hydrate the skin. I was badly burnt in the summer and this oil has help with the sun spots left on my skin! I tend to use my finger with this product and once the whole face is covered I use The Body Shop Dual Face Massager as the cold from the balls stimulate blood circulation and help tighten the skin and pores. I've notice a huge difference to my skin from using the oil as it's help hydrate my skin whenever I get dry patches which will be a great help in winter as the skin tends to get dried out from the weather and using central heating in your house. I would rate this 5/5 because it's very effective.
 
5. Origins Out Of Trouble Mask For Problem Skin- £24
 
This is my favourite mask for my skin as it makes a huge difference to my spots! They become less visible and less red once this had been applied. I use my finger to apply the mask as it's quite thick, but a little goes a long way. Although it's thick you only need a little and you can add water to spread it onto your skin. Once applied you leave it on 10 minutes and then I tend to wipe it off with a dampened flannel. After you take it off you skin feel extremely soft and feels very clean. I would rate this 5/5 because its really help my skin when it looks its worst. I use this 2-3 times a week to be able to notice a difference.                                                                  6. Origins Modern Friction Exfoliator- £23                                                                                               
This is my favourite exfoliators because you can feel the beads in this so you know that its working at getting rid of dead skin cells and renewing your skin. The one in the picture is a tester so the original size is the same as the mask. So you get quite a lot for the money. I use a little (Pea-size) and add water to it to spread it over my skin. I also you a dampened flannel to wipe it of. Once wiped off your skin is left feeling very soft and smooth as all of the dry skin is taken off with the beads which makes you skin look amazing. I would rate this 5/5 because it's extremely effective and I use this 2-3 times a week normally whenever I use my mask I'll exfoliate as well.
 
7. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £3.33
 
This product is great! Lots of people use this as it's so cheap. I love using this to remove my makeup with cotton wool as it's very gentle on the sin and is great at removing makeup. I sometimes use this in the morning to get rid of any dirt on my skin from overnight and then moisturise before applying my makeup as it makes my makeup look a lot nicer and smoother.  Its very quick and easy to use and extremely cheap so that why I would rate this 5/5!
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment