Friday 7 October 2016

Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes // BeautySickelmore


Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes

 
I love wearing eyeshadows as I feel they make your makeup look complete. I have blue eyes so I tent to wear champagne, golds, browns and copper shades on my eyes because they compliment my eye colour. For my everyday makeup I tend to wear a light/gold smokey eye and when I go out or special occasions I'll wear a darker colour on my eye. I love all 3 of these pallets as they include the shades/tones of colours that I like to wear on a daily basis however, they are quite expensive but they do have a lot of pigmentation!
 
 
1.Urban Decay Naked Palette- £38.50

This is my all time favourite eyeshadow palette as it contains all the colours in which I love to wear on a daily basis! This contains 12 eyeshadows which has high pigmentation and last al day/night on the eyelid without an eyelid primer. 11 shades are shimmer and 1 is matte. My favourite colours are Half Baked, Side car and Sin. I would rate this palette 5/5 you certainly get your moneys worth as I've had this palette for years now and I'm only just hitting the bottoms of certain eyeshadows.
 
2.Smashbox Full Exposure Palette- £38.50

This is another favourite of mine as I love the colours in this palette. They aren't as pigmented as the Urban Decay one but they look just a pretty. I love how this palette come with 14 shades, 7 are shimmers and 7 are matte which allows you to create lots more eyeshadow looks compared to the Urban Decay one. I tend to use this not as much just because so many brands come out with palettes and I tend to use the cheaper ones first as I can always repurchase them as they are cheaper. I would rate this 4/5 because its a great palette but it could have better pigmentation for the price.
 
3.Stilla Eyeshadow Palette (Soul)- £30

This is another great palette and is the most different out of the 3 as this one contains darker colours and only 4 lighter ones which I love for autumn/winter time. This palette contains 12 colours which are a mixture of shimmers and mattes and this is the cheapest palette out of the 3! It has great pigmentation and lasts all day/night without an eyelid primer. I love how this pallets has shimmers which dont contain as much glitter as the other two palettes as you can create more subtle eyeshadow looks. I would rate this 5/5 because it has great pigmentation and it's well worth the money as it contains the same amount of colours as the Urban Decay one but is £8.50 cheaper!




Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment