Monday 3 October 2016

Top 3 Primers // BeautySickelmore


Top 3 Primers

My top 3 primers are all very different when comparing the finishes of them all however they all prime your skin and get the skin prepared for foundation or powders. I like all 3 in different ways so that why I can't pick a favourite.

Names:

1. L'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer/ £7.99
I've used this primer for the longest out of the 3. This is because if gives a matte, powder finish to the skin, which I really like because it take away shine on my t-zone. This is also the cheapest primer of the 3 and you can buy a different primer from L'Oréal which is more of a luminous one which gives your skin a glow, however I prefer my skin to be matte before foundation and then use a more luminous setting spray. I like the texture and consistency of this primer as its quite thin but its Mattifying and not a dewy finish. I would rate this 5/5 as this can be compared to Benefits Porefessional in texture and finish which is a lot more pricey.


2. Stilla One Step Correct Primer/ £24
This primer is the most expensive out of the 3 because it is a 2-in-1 products. It has colours which  correct your overall skin to make it all one colour/tone. The Green counteracts redness (spots or just redness on the skin), The Lavender counteracts sallow undertones (dull skin) and The peach brightens/Illuminates and helps the appearance of sunspots. I love using this on days when I don't want a matte finish because the finish is more like a moisturiser which I love. This primes he skin which out that powdery texture. It is a bit thicker in consistency compared to the L'Oréal one but it isn't extremely thick. I would rate this 4/5 because it's very much like the L'Oréal one but more pricey and overall it does the same job.




3. Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray/ £23
This primer is very different from the first 2 as this one is a spray however, it does the same job as the first 2. The only difference is this one is enriched with vitamins which are very important for the skin to help to give your skin the best appearance. Vitamin B6 is great for hormone control (which effects your skins appearance) and skin conditions (extremely dried out skin) and lots more. I love how this is a spray because it feels very refreshing on your skin in the morning and you can also you this throughout the day to refresh your skin/makeup. The primer/prep spray should be sprayed about an arms length away from the face and leave it a few minutes before applying foundation so it can be absorbed into the skin. The finish of this product if matte so this if great for people who struggle with oil. I would rate this 4/5 because it has lots of benefits for the skin however it's quite pricey for a primer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can see from this picture the different consistencies. The Stilla one is the thickest and the urban decay is the thinnest as it's a spray and the L'Oréal one is a mixture of the two.








Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment