Friday 21 October 2016

Top 3 Mac Lipsticks // BeautySickelmore

Top 3 Mac Lipsticks

 
 
I love wearing lipsticks! Especially ones which are nude/natural looking on the lips. I don't tend to wear dark colours unless I'm going to a special occasion. I like light pinks/nude colours because they complement my lips better then a bright coral or red. I don't think bright colours suit me because I have quite fair skin and blue eyes. I love the quality of Mac lipsticks because they do last a long time unless you eat or drink then they come off just like any other lipstick. I love the range of colours and finishes they do but I tend to go for mattes or cremesheens so I then have a variety of looks I can create.  
 
 

1. Velvet Teddy- £15.50
 
This is my go-to lipstick for every day because it's very natural on the lip. It is a brown toned nude lipstick which has a matte finish. It creates a different look on different skin tones so it looks a lot darker on me because I'm very pale but my friend uses this and it looks more pinker on her skin tone.
 
 
 
 


2. Angel- £15.50
 
This is a lovely pink/nude colour which is also very natural on the lips. It's a frost finish which is just like a cremesheen finish but less glossy. I love how this one looks on my lips as it's a your lips but better colour on my skin tone which just compliments my skin when I wear makeup.
 
 
 


 
 3. Pure Zen- £15.50
 
This was my first ever Mac lipstick! It's a peachy -pink colour which is very natural on the lip. This has a cremesheen finish which isn't too wet or too dry on the lips (it's a mixture of the two.) This lipstick suits any skin tone and suits me very well because it's not too out there which I like as I don't suit bright lipsticks.



Overall, I would rate Mac lipsticks 4/5 because I love Mac lipsticks as they are good quality, the only problem is they can range in price. The ones I have are all 15.50 but they can go up to £17/£18 which is quite expensive for lipsticks/glosses however, they are good quality and last very well on your lips compared to others such as Nyx Lip Butters which are cheaper  but don't last as long.




Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment