Wednesday 12 October 2016

Sundown 2016 // BeautySickelmore

Sundown 2016


 
Sundown is a music festival hosted in Norwich, Uk which is my home town so I try and go each year but this year was the best! It runs over the weekend and is cheap for the acts you see.
 
However, the weather this year wasn't as good. This year I decided to camp with my friend and we had an amazing time! On the Friday we queued up and set up our tent and the weather was good until the next morning. On the Friday there was also an opening party which has a radio dj Danny Howard host it. Me and my friend decided to go and check it out and then return to our tent early so we could get some sleep before the festival officially started.
 
 
 
The Saturday was horrible weather which was raining through out however, there was good acts on so I decided to buy a rain coat and stand in the rain to watch most of the acts but the rain was getting heavier so we decided to leave when the last few acts came on which wasn't too bad because I'd seen them before so I wasn't disappointed, I was just cold and wet but we had a good laugh anyway!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Sunday was so much better with the weather and the acts were a lot better as well so if I would redo anything I would've bought a ticket for Sunday only, because people such as Jason Derulo and Year & Years were performing. They were amazing! The atmosphere was a lot better on Sunday as well because the sun came out and everyone was enjoying themselves a lot more then Saturday in the rain!
 
 
 
 
 
Overall, the experience isn't one I'm going to forget! It was one of the best weekends of my life. Listening to music and having a laugh even when it rained. I've been a few times and this year had the best acts and the best atmosphere I would highly recommend the festival to anyone who wants a laugh and a great experience! Thanks Sundown for an amazing weekend!
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment