Wednesday 12 October 2016

Urban Decay Naked Palettes Review // BeautySickelmore

Urban Decay Naked Palettes Review

 
 
I love all of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which I own because they are highly pigmented and last all day and night without an eyeshadow primer. There are so many looks you can create with them from an everyday light smokey eye to a night time dark smoky eye. There are a mixture of shimmers and matte shades. I have the naked palette 1,2,3 and Smoky. They all have different colour eye shadows and packaging but they all cost the same amount of money £38.50 which is expensive however, it's well worth the money as in each palette you get 12 highly pigmented eye shadows which are easy to blend!
 

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette
 
 This is my favourite palette out of all of the Naked palettes! I love golds, coppers, browns and champagne colours so, this palette is perfect for me. I would rate this 5/5 because of the pigmentation as a little goes a long way! This palette is great for everyday looks as the shades are shimmery and light in colour and the matte shades can be used to darken the crease.
 
 
 
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
 
 This palette is darker then the first one however this is a must have for evening looks as you can easily create a dark smokey eye with this palette. I would rate this 5/5 because of the pigmentation. I also love Half Baked which is included in this palette and the first one. This is one of the only palettes with a jet black matte shade which is great to darken the crease or as a soft eyeliner which can be smudged out to create a smokey eye look.
 
 

3. Urban Decay Naked Palette 3

This palette contains a lot more pinkey- shades/undertones. This is great for everyday and there are a lot of darker shades as well so you can create lots of different looks from this palette! I would rate this 5/5 for pigmentation. I love how you can create every day or night looks with this palette as it contains light and dark colours which are great for doing different looks!
 
 
 
 
 

4. Urban Decay Naked Palette Smoky
 
 This is the darkest palette so I don't tend to use this as much unless I create a dark smokey eye which this is great for as I contains browns, greys and blacks. I love how his palate has a mixture of matte and shimmers shades! This palette has the most amount of matte shades which are great do darkening the crease to create more of a dramatic look. I would rate this 5/5 for pigmentation.
 
 
 
 
 
Overall, I love these palettes for their pigmentation as a little goes a long way and they are easily blended. I like to apply them with a flat eyeshadow brush (Mac 239) to pack the colour onto the eyelid and if I want more colour I tend to use my finger as this picks up more product then a brush! I like to blend the crease with a Mac 217 brush which is a soft blending brush which fits perfectly into the crease and socket of the eye.
 
I like how each palette has different packaging as it gives them all a different appearance however, I prefer the packaging of the Smoky Palette as it looks more sophisticated and modern. These palettes are expensive but for the colour payoff and the amount of colours you get it's well worth the money! I find if I pay a little more for eye shadows they tend to last longer and have higher pigmentation to them.





Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment