Sunday 2 October 2016

Sleek Highlighting Palette- Solstice review // BeautySickelmore

Sleek Highlighter Palette- Solstice review

This is one of my favourite highlighting palettes for my everyday makeup. The palette includes 4 shades; 3 powder highlighters and 1 cream highlighter. They are all highly pigmented which is great for the price of the palette which is only £9.99!



Names and textures:
1- Ecliptic / Cream
2- Hemisphere / Powder
3- Subsolar / Powder
4- Equinox / Powder
 
My favourite colours in this palette for highlighting are Subsolar and Equinox as they suit my skin tone the best out of the 4. I tend to use Hemisphere as an eyeshadow as this is a very pretty colour on the eyes and I like to use Ecliptic as a base (cream) eyeshadow  and put powders on top to make them last longer and add colour to them.
 

I like to use these colour on the tops of my cheek bones, middle and end of nose, cupid's bow, inner tear duct and under my brow bone to give my skin a luminous and highlighter look.
 
My only fault to this product is when I first got it I applied too much but it would be the amount I would use from highlighters such as Charlotte Tilbury and The Balms Mary-Lou Manizer. So always start by using a little and build it up because a little really does go a long way with this product.
 
 
 
Considering the price of this product the pigment is amazing as you could buy the Charlotte Tilbury highlighter which is £49 and use more of it to get the same look as the sleek one and it's only £9.99. This product has good reviews from youtubers and others who use it. I would rate this palette 5/5 as they can be used as highlighters and eyeshadows.
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment