Saturday 22 October 2016

My Everyday Makeup- Autumn 2016 // BeautySickelmore

My Everyday Makeup- Autumn 2016




Primer- I like to use my Stills Colour Corrective primer to prime the skin as this adjusts my skin tone to create an even colour so my foundation applies evenly and matches my skin tone. I like using this one because they cover my spots and dulls the redness of any blemishes before foundation and concealer so they can't be seen under my makeup.

 



Foundation- At the moment I use the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation as this makes my skin look flawless. I love how lightweight it feels even though it has full coverage! I always use moisturiser before applying foundation as my skin is combination so I get an oily t-zone and dry cheeks so this stop any products clinging to my dry patches. This foundation is well worth the money as a little goes a long way so I only use a pea-sized amount and that covers my whole face. I use a Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply this foundation and blend it with a Beauty Blender to give a flawless finish.
 
Concealer- I tend to use 2 concealers one for under my eyes and spots and the other for illuminating under my eyes. The one I use for covering dark circles is Collection lasting perfection concealer which is my favourite drugstore concealer as it's got very good coverage and is very cheap. The other concealer is L'Oréal Lumi Magic concealer which I use to illuminate my under eyes on top of the Collection one. I use my Real Techniques Contour brush to blend in my concealer.
 
Powder- I tend to only use powder under my eyes and on my t-zone because I've got combination skin so it tend to cling to my dry patches. I love using the Rimmel Translucent Loose Setting Powder and use a small powder puff to push it under my eyes as it I dust the powder it tend to move the base makeup so I always push the powder onto my skin.
 
Contour/Bronze- At the moment I tend to focus on contouring my face so I use my Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow duo palette to do this as on my skin it's more of a brown contour colour instead of a muddy/orange colour like many other contour shades. I like to use my Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Contour Brush to apply the contour under my cheekbones and around my forehead and blend it in with the same brush or I'll use my Mac 168 to blend further.
 


Highlighter- I love using my Sleek Solstice Palette as it's very cheap and highly pigmented. I like to use this under my eyebrow bone, on the top of my cheekbones, down my nose and on my cupid's bow to give a healthy glow to my skin. I tend to apply this with a fan brush or Real Techniques angled highlighting brush.
 




Brows- I like to fill-in my eyebrows with my Louise Young eyeshadow palette using the colours Maowi and Pom Pom. I use the darker shade to create my eyebrow shape and fill in the middle and end of my eyebrow and use the lighter shade to fill in the front of my eyebrow to give an ombre effect. I fill in my brows using my Mac 266 Brush.
 

Eyes- On my eyes I used my Naked Palette to create a champagne/gold smokey eye as this is what suits me the most. For mascara I used Maybelline Lash Sensational as this is my favourite mascara because it doesn't clump up on the eyelashes and it adds volume and length to them. Sometime I will do eyeliner using Soap and Glory Supercat Black Eyeliner as this is easiest for my to use. I don't wear eyeliner very often but when I do I would be using this as its like a pen and is easy to use.
 

Lips- For my lips I always wear my Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick as you can't go wrong with it. I t suits any skin tone and makes my everyday makeup look complete! I has a lovely texture as it's matte but it doesn't feel drying. It's a brown/pink nude colour which I love wearing everyday.





Thank you for reading this post! I'm going to become a lot more active with new posts every week as it's something I enjoy doing. Feel free to comment and share this post to your friends!
Thanks, BeautySickelmore xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment